Want to boost metabolism to lose fat, lose weight, and increase energy? Having breakfast is key and so is eating 6 mini meals a day and that’s super easy to do if you incorporate a metabolism boosting smoothie into your day.
Things You’ll Need
- 8 oz. low fat milk or soy milk
- 1/2 to 1 cup frozen berries
- 1/2 cup fresh berries
- 6 oz. low-fat yogurt
- 2 scoops whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter or flaxseed oil
- makes 2 servings so save one for later!
- Pour milk, yogurt and frozen berries into blender. Cover and use the ice crush or grate setting to mix for about 30-60 seconds. Time may vary due to type of blender.Uncover and add fresh berries, whey protein powder, and natural peanut butter or flaxseed oil. Cover and use the blend or puree setting to mix for about 30-60 seconds.
Switch to whip setting and blend for about 60-90 seconds. Smoothie should be thick and slow to pour out of blender.