Almost everyone loves bacon. It’s ridiculously awesome. And many people have very mixed views about whether bacon is actually good or bad for you. It’s not defined as completely healthy, but does have some amazing health benefits if you have it just about once a week.
HERE ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF BACON:
- It’s packed with protein that helps regulate your energy level’s. And keep you feeling full. Plus protein in general boost’s your Norepinephrine, Epinephrine and Dopamine levels. Which will lead you to feel happy and energetic. No wonder it’s so addictive.
- Helps to lower your blood pressure as well as your blood sugar.
- Can help ease the symptom’s that come along with Diabetes.
- Helps to prevent Stroke’s, Heart Disease and Heart Attacks.
- Contains Choline that improves your memory and IQ. It also help’s reduce the symptoms that come with Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Can help you feel happy and reduce your stress levels.
- Contains high amount’s of: Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Phosphorus, Protein, Niacin, Vitamins B12, B6 and Thiamine.
- Contains Omega 3 Fatty Acids which help reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Is used as a treatment for Salt Depletion (Hyponatremia).
- Helps prevent Anemia.
So don’t believe the hype that bacon is the worst thing you could possibly ingest, and go out and grab yourself a handful of salty, pork goodness!