For the sushi bowl
- 6 ounces raw sushi grade tuna, chopped into small pieces
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, thinly shaved
- 1 carrot, chopped into 3 inch sections then thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 California avocado, sliced
- 2 sheets dried seaweed, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons prepared pickled ginger
- sesame seeds for garnish
- 1 cup cooked white rice
For the dressing
- 1/2 California avocado
- 1 tablespoon pickled ginger
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon wasabi paste
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- water to thin
- Place the rice in the bottom of a bowl.
- Arrange the remaining ingredients for the sushi bowl on top of the rice.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing in a food processor. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary and adding as much water as needed to get the desired consistency.
- Drizzle the dressing on top of the sushi bowl.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.